Treating Your Cancer
Personalized Cancer Treatment
The AIS Cancer Center offers complete, nationally-accredited cancer care in one location, close to home. Our experienced team of experts use advanced equipment and techniques to treat all types of cancer, in a warm and supportive environment.
You will be partnered with a nurse navigator to guide you through each step of your care. Your treatment program may include:
- Radiation oncology: Radiation is a powerful tool for fighting many types of cancer. Our team of experts delivers the right dose in the right place at the right time, based on your personal care plan.
- Virtual tumor board: Video conferencing brings your case to experts near and far, from almost every field of oncology.
- Chemotherapy and infusion center: Our infusion center delivers powerful, cancer-fighting IV medications to you in a comfortable environment.
- Clinical trials: The AIS Cancer Center is part of several clinical trial networks, and keeps you informed about any clinical trials that might benefit you during your cancer treatment.
- Interventional radiology: Your doctor may use high-tech X-ray imaging to guide the delivery of traditional cancer therapies, and provide you with effective cancer treatments without the need for major surgery.
You can learn more about our treatment outcomes by reviewing our outcomes report.