3D Mammography in Bakersfield
Advanced technology for breast cancer detection
Adventist Health Bakersfield’s Quest Imaging was the first Kern County provider to offer 3D mammography. According to the Journal of the American Medical Association, Hologic 3D mammograms are 41 percent more effective at detecting the most invasive forms of breast cancer.
Quest Imaging utilizes the Hologic Selenia Dimensions mammography system. Hologic has always been the gold standard in breast cancer screening. It was the first company to offer true 3D mammography and the first to be FDA approved.
The benefits of our technology and experience include:
- The only 3D mammography with more than 100 peer-reviewed clinical publications, proving effectiveness and superiority to 2D mammography
- 3D technology with the same low-dose radiation level as a 2D mammography
- Hologic 3D mammography with a shorter scan time, maximizing patient comfort when compared to other 3D technology
- The only imaging center with more than a year of experience treating patients with 3D mammography
- The expertise of a female breast-fellowship trained radiologist
- Two convenient locations on Chester Avenue and Stockdale Highway to accommodate all patients in Bakersfield
Are you suffering from pain or discomfort in your breasts? Do you have a family history of breast cancer or benign breast disease? For questions or to schedule an appointment, call Quest Imaging at (661) 633-5000. It might be the most important phone call you ever make.