Outpatient Surgery Center
Outpatient Surgery Center in Bakersfield
A soothing environment for advanced surgical care
The Outpatient Surgery Center at Adventist Health Bakersfield offers patients who need surgical procedures a spacious suite equipped with advanced technologies and experienced surgeons and staff members committed to providing you with the very best care possible. Located on the fourth floor of the AIS Cancer Center building, directly across the street from Adventist Health Bakersfield, the Outpatient Surgery Center is your destination for minimally invasive surgery.
Our professional nursing team has an average of 15 years’ experience in the outpatient surgery setting and work closely with the area’s most skilled surgeons. Your safety, comfort and recovery are our highest priority. We hope you have a wonderful experience at the Outpatient Surgery Center.
- Beautiful, soothing, calming ambiance and atmosphere
- Exemplary customer service provided from the first call all the way through the follow-up contact after a procedure
- Specialized and professional private care
- Digital updates for family and friends to track your status during procedures
- All patients treated like members of the Adventist Health family
Technology used at the Outpatient Surgery Center includes:
- High-definition equipment in every operating room
- LED lights in the operating room that create a shadow-free environment during procedures
- Sterile processing with the latest Steris equipment
- Premier ophthalmology equipment and instrumentation
- Additional infection prevention measures with Altro walls for better cleaning and less chance of infection
- The new Movina ENT microscope
- Fully functioning electronic medical record
Outpatient Information Guide
On behalf of the doctors, nurses and the entire support staff of The Outpatient Surgery Center at Adventist Health Bakersfield, it is our sincere pleasure to welcome you to our new facility. Everyone involved in your care understands that your safety, comfort and recovery are our highest priorities.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our Patient Guide. This handbook is filled with helpful information that will help you understand how to prepare for treatment and what to expect once you arrive at The Outpatient Surgery Center at Adventist Health Bakersfield.
Contact the Outpatient Surgery Center at (661) 322-7874 (SURG) for more information.