Philosophy of Care
We believe in patient and family centered care. Every birth experience should be one that is treasured and special and our staff is committed to providing that experience. All patients are personally welcomed by our department director or charge nurse and greeted by a team of caregivers who are passionate about providing the very best care.
All nursing staff at Adventist Health Lodi Memorial are exceptionally trained in the use of alternative methods during the labor process. We offer birth coaching, immediate skin-to-skin contact after birth, and encouragement of partner participation in care.
Some of the benefits of having your baby at Adventist Health Lodi Memorial include:
- Private rooms for delivery and postpartum care.
- Around the clock breastfeeding support.
- Safe sleep education and sleep sack to take home.
- Epidurals available 24 hours a day by our qualified anesthesiologists.
- Alternative pain control methods.
- Monitored walking during labor.
- Specialized positioning methods.
- Use of exercise ball.