Diabetes care where it matters most
Diabetes care should be consistent and convenient. With that in mind, you’ll be glad to hear diabetic specialty care is offered at four of our primary care clinics.
This program is only available by referral from Adventist Health Portland primary care providers.
This program offers:
- Monitoring and regulating blood glucose.
- Education about lifestyle changes to improve your diabetes.
- Meal planning — even for eating out.
- Coaching about adjusting emotionally to diabetes.
- Tips for recognizing, treating and preventing emergencies.
- Ideas to increase your own resourcefulness.
- Specialty care for gestational diabetes.
Holistic diabetes care convenient to you
You should be the center of diabetic care, so we’re excited to make our holistic program available in more locations. Ask your Adventist Health Portland primary care provider for a referral for specialty care with our diabetologist at any of our four locations:
- Adventist Health Primary Care – Portland
- Adventist Health Primary Care – Clackamas
- Adventist Health Primary Care – Parkrose
- Adventist Health Primary Care – Gresham Station
Address: 10101 SE Main Street #2011
Portland, OR 97216