Adult Volunteer Program
Are you ready to start volunteering and becoming part of the Adventist Health team?
Please review the following requirements:
- Commit to a once a week 4-hour shift for a minimum of 6 months.
Requirements prior to starting in the volunteer program:
- Authorize a background check for all applicants 18 years of age or older
- Complete orientation/compliance training
- Agree to have a Tuberculous Test (TB skin test, TSPOT/blood draw or chest x-ray)
- Provide your complete immunization record
- Agree to receive the annual flu vaccine during flu season
- Provide verification of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine
If you find the above requirements will work for you, please click on the button below to complete the application. Once the application is received you will be contacted by email with the next steps.
Note: It usually takes about three to four weeks to process a new volunteer applicant.