Helping you navigate the financial aspect of cancer treatment
A cancer diagnosis can introduce a great degree of financial uncertainty into the most financially stable household. Our primary interest is assuring you receive the care you need in a timely fashion. Still, many patients worry about the financial impact of their disease. At Adventist Health Portland, upon request, we will work proactively with you and your physician to help determine your financial responsibilities.
- Working with your physician to determine your treatment plan.
- Estimating your total hospital charges.
- Working with your insurance company to get an estimate of their coverage.
- Discussing with you any remaining personal financial responsibility.
- Evaluating your financial need.
- If necessary, establishing a payment plan to assist in your financial planning.
Connect with our patient business office financial counselors by calling 503-251-6305.